ONs and OFFs and, ON!I always wake up to the sound of incoming-messages or calls, but today I slept peacefully till my dream ended. Cos, I set my phone on silent mode, unknowingly. I cant say that I had a good dream, but it wasnt that bad after. Because, though saddening inside, I woke up to find that the truth is the total opposite. He's back! :)))
Got a msg from Steph to confirm meeting time and stuff, but cancelled it later as she was still feeling unwell. Thought I was going rot at home. But she called much later to say that it's on again, cos she's better and Marc's going out. YAY. Happy. We're gonna watch happy feet! Some said it was a bore. How, king? Since I'm in a mood for cute cartoons/animations right now, we'll just go for it. Finally, everything is falling into place. I'm going for my long awaited facial, watch penguins, dinner chocolate bar... etc before work officially starts tmr! Thank god for everything. And, I've finished Angels and Demons too. Everything just feels so right.
The fact that Christmas is coming never fails to brighten up my mood by so very much.

Welcome home!